Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day



Yesterday then we spent most of the morning cleaning the apartment and since I had to work at three that by the time we were done getting ready and everything we only had a couple of hours to do something before I went to work. So we went to Wingers becuase we were really hungary and wanted soemthing that we thought would be good. When we went to wingers I ordered the sticky fingers and Landi ordered a texas bacon cheeseburger. All we got to say is our stomachs didn't feel quite the same afterwards. We felt really sick after eating there and we never recommend anyone to go to wingers ever! I am also pretty sure that I was sent home from work after an hour of working was because it made me so sick!

1 comment:

Linda A. said...

Oh man, That stinks! I actually love wingers and have never gotten sick there. I love the sticky fingers!