Monday, September 15, 2008
Birthday!
On Saturday I had to work until 7 so when I got off Landi and I had some cake then we went to Gringos (its a mexican restaurant across from the cheap theaters) for dinner. But we went for 2 reasons: 1) it was my birthday and 2) it was where Landi took me for our first date which happened to be my birthday (cute right?) After that instead of renting a movie and watching it in our apartment we went to the $3 dollar theater since Rexburg no longer has a $1 dollar theater and watched Hancock which is a really good movie and I recommend it to anyone! That's basically what we did the day of my birthday. Yesterday since we had not seen our nephews since Landis brother moved to Utah we called his ex wife to see if we could bring them some cake. Luckly she said we could so we brought them some cake and played with them for a couple hours before returning to piles of homework at home! Later that night Jennifer brought me a card that I thought was really cute and was blog worthy.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Jamie! My boys sure miss you! - Aunt Valerie
dang..i'm famous!!!! have (now late) birthday again!
It looks like a pretty sweet birthday! Your nephews are super cute! Aren't you lucky now with 3 adorable nephews. Sorry its late but....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Post a Comment