Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The good thing to happen last night!

Last night I was disappointed to watch Obama win the Presidency but I was extremly excited to sign up for my last semester of classes in Rexburg!!! Landi and I will walk in April and I will be mailed my diploma December of 2009 since I still have my student teaching to be done. So in December 2009 I will be an official college graduate but I am so stoked that I will will walk at graduation in April and be officially done with Rexburg (if I pass all my classes that is)!!

3 comments:

The VanderHoevens said...

Jamie - that is so exciting! I am so happy for you! - Aunt Valerie

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you guys, it is a really great accomplishment! You Rock!

RobAar said...

That has got to feel so good. I can't wait to be done with school! Congrats!
So, the most part of our family is here in Utah. My parents just moved back from Hawaii about two months ago. All the girls live here too, but Nathan is in Los Angeles and Darrick lives on Oahu with his wife.
How is married life?