Friday, March 26, 2010

Survivor

So after 10 years and 20 seasons Survivor is still one of my favorite shows. I watch it regularly on Thursday nights at 7 and since we have been dating Landi has watched it with me and now he is hooked. Since March Madness was on Thursday they had aired the episode on Wednesday night but I had to close that night at work so I could not watch it. And I made Landi swore he would not tell me who got voted off. I knew that both teams were going to tribal council so I told Landi that I thought Rob from the Villians and Colby from the Heroes were going to go home. I was surprised to see James go home and mad that Tyson switched his vote to Parvati instead of Russell and Tyson went home.
My favorites this season:I think that JT is such a cutie and such a nice guy.
I hated Rob on the first season he played as well as the All-Stars season becuase it was like watching his love story with Amber but now on this season he is one of my favorites and I think that he can win if he can get rid of Russell.
I think Sandra is hilarous and I met her at Fort Lewis once!
I think Tom was just a cool guy.
My least favorite Survivors this season:


No comments: