Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 15 something you don't leave the house without






I never leave home without my wallet because that is what has my license and my debit card in it.

I also don't leave without my keyring because that is what has my car key and my house key on it. How am i supposed to get in to my apartment without my key ar drive my car without the car key?

The next thing I don't leave the house without is my phone because I am a big wuss and am afraid that something is going to happen to me on the road or to someone in my family and I will miss the call or won't be able to call someone when something happens.

And the last thing I don't leave the house without is my glasses which because of all the computer screen staring and textbook reading I did in college messed up my eyes so now I have to wear glasses.

No comments: