
1) I played the cello in 5th garde but quit in 6th grade because I wanted to play the violin and my music teacher wouldn't let me switch.

2) I was born in Germany because my dad was in the military and my parents were stationed there when I was born.
3) I broke my right arm when I was a year and a half old because I fell off a teeter totter.
4) When I was 18 years old I fractured the right side of my pelvis. It hurt when it happened but it's kind of a funny story now I am not going to lie.
5) I graduated from BYU-Idaho in December of 2009.
6) I cracked my big toe's toenail completely in half when my family moved to Washington from Germany in February of 1995. It's still cracked down the middle but it healed enough to wear it doesn't bleed any more and thats all that matters.
7) I love to write it was my favorite thing to do in school.
8) I never had to wear glasses until I was 24 years old because I read to much and I always stared at computer screens in college.
9) I love the water! My mom would take me, matthew and chris swimming as kids and my mom said I was always the hardest to get out of the water. My nick name as a kid was Arial.
10) I have lived in 2 different countries (Germany and USA) and 4 different states (Washington, Utah, Idaho, and Texas)
11) I have traveled to 18 different states. (Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Idaho, Utah, Arizona, Montana, Wyoming, New Mexico, Texas, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virgina, New Jersey, and Florida)
12) I like to read.
13) I love to be outside.
14) I take after my dad and love to take pictures of everything and anything that happens.
15) I was married to who I feel is the best man in the world in August of 2007. And it rained and I was mad because Washington sucks!
1 comment:
I like this blog. I don't like it when someone hurts your feelings. I'm doing a blog the VanderHoeven time machine if u want to look at it.
Post a Comment