During sacrament meeting there was a girl who gave a take about being grateful for things in your life (considering it was the Sunday before Thanksgiving I'm not surprised). She talked about how in one of her classes in school her professor wanted them to write in a journal everyday for a month and write about one thing they were grateful for and not one thing could be repeated. I thought I would try it but I want to try it for a year and see if I can think of 365 things that I'm grateful for. I made a list and only came up with 26 things so far but I'll see if I can add more.
#1 - the first thing I thought I would write about was being grateful for life/breath and this is why. So many things happen that make me grateful to breathe. We live in a fourplex on the bottom floor. The couple that lives above us were supposed to have a baby in January. Their names are Stacey and Robert. They are the sweetest people we have ever met so it's really sad what happened to them. She was due at the end of January but had her baby premature on September 25. So she had him 4 months early. Every time we talked to them we asked how Collin (that's the babies name) was doing. They sad he was getting better and making progress everyday. Then on November 12 he passed away. He had only lived for seven weeks.
It's really sad when anyone dies!
3 comments:
sad story. We miss you.
Yeah it is really sad! I can't imagine what it feels like!
Post a Comment