Thursday, March 14, 2013

Shorts, sun, and flip-flops oh my....

Today is just one of those relaxing days! Minus work of course. I had to substitute teach at Wasatch Elementary School in Provo in a 5th grade class. Normally I hate subbing in the upper grades because they become a lot more mouthy. But I had a great class. HOORAY! They were obedient, great workers, and best of all we got to have pie that the students brought for pi day! Than when I got home I got to put on these: as well as a pair of these: It made my day! I love spring and summer. I like fall and winter for like a day and than I am over the cold weather. I definatly like to spend my time in the warmth and outdoors. It was fabulous! After I changed I applied for a job and have an interview as well. So my day got even better! It was just a great day.

No comments: