Day eight was a picture of Landi. I wanted to get one of him candidly but he kept on making silly faces except for this one. So it's the one I choose.
He cracks me up everyday. I don't know what I would do without him. My favorite thing about him is the fact that he is willing to help others that need it. The husband of a family he home teaches needs a job from April until September. He is in the Army and I guess has a contract with them that says he will complete an degree of some kind. So while he has no school needs a job for the summer.
Our wards Elder Quorum put together a potluck/goal meeting last night and Landi spent half the time talking to people that he knew that had jobs with this guys skills and handing them his resumes. Landi has been in this position before and knows what it feels like to try and get a job and no one was willing to help. So he has vowed to help this guy get a job. I love that about him!
No comments:
Post a Comment