Day 15 of the 365 day Photo Challenge was to take a picture of stars. Unfortunately the night that I wanted to take a picture of the stars in the sky we didn't have a clear night. So that didn't work. But something that did work were these.
I wanted to make little cards for the kids that I work with at the daycare but they didn't turn out the way I wanted them to. What I did was cut scrapbook paper into the shapes of stars and glued them to plain, boring paper and they ended up turning out wierd. Since they didn't turn out the way I wanted them to I ended up using them as some fun craft cards that they could color themselves while learning about different shapes, colors and animals that they saw on the scrapbook paper. So they ended up being used in some way that was useful I guess and that was really nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment