Day 31 of my 365 day photo challenge was to take a picture of our games.
We love to play games. One we would play a lot of while dating was Monopoly. We would play it with my roommate Laurel and her husband Dane who were also dating at the same time we were. We would keep score to see who was winning and who ever was the first out usually teamed up with the person who was winning (or the person they were dating). It was fun.
Since than our game collection has increased. Since moving to Michigan we have gotten together with couple's from our ward to play games on most but not all Sunday nights. They've become like our family since moving here and we have no family out here and we know we can rely on them if we ever needed them for anything.
I would like to try and find a game called 20 questions. It's a game that my roommates and I used to play my freshman year at BYU-I and is absolutely hilarious! It's one of my favorite games.
No comments:
Post a Comment