
We are finally done with moving out of our apartment downstairs in 203 and we are all settled upstairs in 209!! WhooHoo! The apartment has

a built in shelve in the bedroom so we got to put our pictures and stuff on that and this bookshelve that is in the picture next to this one was given to us by the couple that lived two doors down from us in 205 when they were moving out. She is my visiting teaching partner and she said that it was an extra poece of furnurture that that they had and they would give it to us for free. We offered to pay but they refused because they just wanted to get rid of it. Along with the desk that is in the living. It came with this bookshelve which was really nice.

The closest in the bedroom are the best in the whole world! They have like a million shelves that you can put things on and I am hoping Landi will build one when he decides to build us a house. I love the closet it is amazing! I don't know what I would do with all our stuff if we didn't have the million shleved closet. The one thing I don't like is there is no doors.

The little cove type thing in our bedroom where we put the mirrior I had in my aprartment before we got married. It's pretty cute. I like it!

This is just one of the walls that is in our living room. You see it well but I think its because my camera is just dumb sometimes. So sorry for the glare.

This is our table that we also got for free! I love it when things are free. They are the best! It has a bunch of papers that we have to go throough. Oh the joys of being a responsible adult.

The sign that Aunt Judy gave us for our wedding! Thank you very much we love it a lot.


The other wall in the living room where we have our lovely shoe rack think and the desk that was given to us for free and the computer that was a gift! We love it and it is very useful for school. I am so happy to be done moving. It's been non stop moving since the beginning of April and we are finally moved in and settled which is nice. I can't imagine what it is going to be like next April when we might be going to Pheonix. Blah!
No comments:
Post a Comment