The past couple of weeks I have really gotten into a show called Grey's Anatomy which takes place at Seattle's Grace Hospital. It's about a group of interns obviously wanting to become doctors so they take an internship at Seattle's Grace Hospital. It's super edgy and keeps you on your toes every single minute of the show. I just finished the first season which I borrowed from a friend at work and I highly recommend it to anyone. It's on of my new favorite shows and it's definatly a must see.
5 comments:
I love this show too - but I think with you watching it is because somewhere subconsiously you really want to live in the Seattle area. :)
I wouldn't mind moving back if it wasn't so gray and rainy. I like being in the sun all the time!
actually job oppurtunities are better in Pheonix then Seattle
i love you!!! and i love that show too. how do you add to friends?
Hey, you owe us $5 for getting those flowers for mom from you.
Post a Comment