


Last Saturday we decided that we wanted to go climb up "R" Mountain just outside of Rexburg. Then we went to go play mini golf at the riot zone that is in Rigby about 10 miles outside of Rexburg. It was fun. As we were climbing "R" Mountain we were talking about even though Rexburg is so dry and full of farms from the top of the mountain or "hill" is more like it then Rexburg isn't all that bad. There is so much to do and look at. Most people I don't think realize how pretty Rexburg actually is because they have only been here when it is cold and snowing. I was wrong about Rexburg when I first came out here. There is a lot to do and a lot of pretty things to see. Although I definatly wouldn't want to live the rest of my life here its a pretty fun place to be.
3 comments:
Looks like fun. I always have considered Rexburg to be quite the vacation destination. (it helps when that is where your kids are)
Dave and I climbed up R mountain before we got married...almost forever ago! :) Glad you are enjoying Rexburg now, I hated it while I was there and now I really miss it. I want to eat some Bajios right now!!!
I went hiking up that mountain with the German/Danish Associations of BYU-Idaho. Weird enough as it sounds, I kicked everyone's butt!!! I was the first one on top of the mountain out of the group!!!
Post a Comment