5 Things I was Doing 10 Years Ago:
1. taking crazy bus rides to bellevue and seattle with cousins
2. went to arizona to see nsync
3. stood outside nsyncs hotel for 5 hours in 116 degree weather. What were we thinking?
4. started junior high
5. tried to stay invisible because I was picked on so much
5 Things On My To Do List:
1. finish applications to BYU and ASU so I can get a degree in Medical Assissting
2. finish my degree at BYU-Idaho in Elementary Education which I should be doing next April hopefully if not then in December. Graduation here I come!
3. make sure that landi gets his green card and his internship next year so he can be done with his degree too!
4. Do laundry
5. Figure out what to make for dinner since we don't have anything in our house!
5 Favorite Snacks/Food:
1. Pizza.
2. ice cream
3. kinder eggs
4. sprite and fresca
5. strawberries
5 Things I Would Do If I Was a Billionaire:
1. pay off my schooling
2. pay off my car
3. buy a house
4. buy another car and pay that off
5. donate some do all childrens hospitals, childrens wings in hospitals and to cancer research
5 Bad Habits:
1. criticizing (if I know how to spell it right) other people
2. procrastinating
3. everything has to be done a certain way otherwise it's not good enough
4. looking at whats going on in celebrities lives while working. (I am a cashier at Albertsons so the magazines are very tempting to look at)
5. finding faults in others to make myself seem more interesting
5 Places I have lived:
1. Killeen, Texas
2. Darmstadt, Germany
3. Rexburg, Idaho
4. Federal Way, Washington
5. Bonney Lake, Washington
5 People I'm Tagging (Yep! You guys gotta do this now)
1. whoever
2.
3.
4.
5.
No comments:
Post a Comment