Thursday, August 14, 2008
Washington
Last week Landi and I made a trip to Seattle to see my brother Matthew come home from his mission in Mexico. We drove the long 12 hour drive to Seattle on monday the 4th starting at 3 in the morning because crazy Landi couldn't sleep and decided to wake me up instead. So we got there around 3:30 pm and had a relaxing night with my family. The next day on the 5th Jacob, Michelle, my mom, Landi and I went to Costco where Landi and I got a new camera which takes awesome pictures and is way better then our old one. But silly me I erased all the pictures on the camera after I put the pictures on our computer so we have to wait for the interenet to be fixed so we can post the pictures! At 4 then we went to get Cat from her house and go to the airport to meet the rest of the family. Matthew's flight came in at 5:40 pm and we were all excited to see him when he came out! Everyone went to my parents house where we had a nice BBQ and just plain hung out. Wednesday the 6th then Chris, Cat, Matthew, Ryan, Mom, Jacob, Michelle, Landi and I went to the supermall to all kind of hang out together and go clothes shopping for Matthew. We went to wendy's as well as going to Lake Tapps later that night. On Thursday Landi and I ended up being gown ups and figures out how much we still have to pay on our car and did a bunch of stuff with that Hooray fun for us!! Then we went to Mcdonalds for lunch, shopped for more clothes, and went to the Museum of Flight since it was free! There is nothing better then free entertainment when your a married college couple. Landi loves planes so he had the time of his life looking at all the old planes from all over the world. Then Friday Landi, Mom, Michelle, Jacob, Matthew and I went on a ferry to Seattle since thats basically all Landi and I have been talking about the last few months since we are hooked on Greys Anatomy and they show the farry all the time! On Saturday our car would not start. I LOVE CAR PROBLEMS! SIKE! We got it started only to find out that when we got to Washington Mutual to change my name and add Landi to the account it would not start again. We called for a tow truck since it's part of our insurance but Jacki was able to start it (thanks Jacki your the best) and we took it to Les Schwab. They had to put in a whole new battery because the other was shot. So this trip ended up being more expensive then we thought but theres really nothing you can do about it. After we got the battery done Landi caught up with all the boys and went shotting while Jacki, Mom, Michelle, Conner and Corey and I Went to Costco in Federal Way where we met Judy and Cat. We had a yummy lunch and then went to Home Depot and got our eyebrows waxed. It was greta fun. When we got to my parents house we decided to go to Lake Tapps but Jacki, Michelle, and I dared to get in the water since it wasn't a very warm day. BUt with my experience of living in washington for 12 and a half years is you just got to take the chance of swimming in a lake in 60 to 70 degree weather becuase you never know when it's going to warm up again! After that we went back to my parents house and did some crafts and then went to sleep. Landi and I droce back to Rexburg which always takes forever and have been here ever since!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like fun! So you guys got your eyebrows waxed at Home Depot? LOL
Post a Comment