No I am not pregnant but yesterday during sacrament meeting we got bored and there is this family that sits in front of us that have two adorable little girls. Ones probably about 4 years old and the others in nursery. So we got bored and were kind of making goofy faces at these two little girls (I know not very reverant sorry!) and so a little later Landi and I started talking about names that we would like to name our kids when we have them like 50 years down the road. We came up with 3 boys names and three girls names. Some you may not know because we came up with some Albanian names and some American names. It's hard to find American names to go with Duka but this is what we came up with:
1) Afrdita Flora Duka
2)Elizabeth Jenny Duka
3)Ashley Kay Duka
4)Nathan Thanas Duka
5)Gentian Rae Duka
6)________ Daniel Duka
I forgot the last name I guess I should try and remember it since it might be the name of one of our kids someday. I like how all the middle names is from someone in our family's except for Daniel is said something different in Albanian so it's really the Albanian version of Daniel not the American version (sorry Daniel) but Flora is Landi's moms name, Jenny is for Oma, Kay is my moms middle name, Thanas is Landi's dads name, and I am the 3rd generation of Rae so why not make a 4th.
6 comments:
Are you sure you are not trying to tell us something??? I like the unusual names. You may as well think of boy names, not girls. When you do have kids this family is destined to have a bunch of boys.
Hate to break it to ya, but waiting 50 years to have kids might be too long! LOL No, I really do like your names and I agree with Aunt Karen...think boy names because that's all we have!
we thought girl...
Think girl! It worked for us...........oh wait, no it didn't. Are you sure you aren't subconsiously telling us something? - Valerie
Bring on the nephews!!!
-Chris
Lets see if 2009 can live up to 2008 in the baby boom dept. You would be a great mom.
Post a Comment