Wednesday, March 25, 2009
My 2nd graders are the coolest!
So today was my last day in my practicum class where I teach 2nd graders all day. I love the kids that I got to teach and I had so much fun with them today. I ate lunch with them and than played with them at recess. The last half hour of class we had a surprise party that wasn't so surprise since they had told me about it on monday. One girl named Lynsey brought me one of those baskets filled with bath bubbles and shower gel things and another kid by the name of Parker brought me a bag of teaching supplies like a ruler, paper, red pencils to grade things with and more. I also got an envelope full of letters from these kids that are all really fun. I am going to miss these kids and am going to try and come to their class one more time before Landi and I start a new life in Utah that we are so excited for and can't wait to start.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that was so nice of them!!
Post a Comment