Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Utah!

It looks like Landi and I are headed for the great state of Utah for the next couple of years. Landi got his placement in American Fork, Utah so we will be living in another place where it snows a bunch. Hopefully they keep the roads clean becuase I hate having the winter come and being to scared to go anywhere because of roads being too icy.

5 comments:

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

If I was staying in Utah American Fork would probably be at the top list of places I would like to live. Its a nice city, you guys will like it! And yes, they do keep the roads clear. Winter in Utah is NOTHING like winter in Idaho. You guys will love it! Congrats!

The VanderHoevens said...

Dang - that is even further from here!

Anonymous said...

yay for you guys! Congratulations.

Rachel and Kenny said...

awww, when do you leave?/ congrats! but i'll sure miss you,. you better keep in touch. i find out the sex of my baby on april 15th

Tijs Sirrine said...

15 minutes away! Be prepared for some mega-pranks!