Last weekend for Thanksgiving Landi and I were thinking about going to Vegas just to go on vacation. After looking up a hotel and flight we figured that combined with entertainment and food it was going to be about $1,000 or maybe a little less. So we decided not to go and spend it on redecorating our room instead. Before we redecorated our room we had our mattresses on the floor (we didn't even have a bedframe), we had an ironing board as a dresser, and no curtians. We spent about $700 dollars and this is what it looks like now (we are pretty proud of ourselves):
5 comments:
Cute Jamie! It looks really nice! I miss you!
It was really nice to talk to you the other day. We miss you - especially Joshie. He is very excited you are coming for Christmas.
In the long run you will be happier you have bedroom furniture than a weekend in Vegas anyways! -
LOVE YOU GUYS - Aunt Valerie
I miss you guys. Are you coming to Washington for Christmas? I hope so. Your room looks very "Sirrine" (awesome). Take care! Love you!!
Aunt Karen
Cute pictures and Congratulations on the bedroom set, it looks great (totally worth missing a trip to Vegas). Poor Landi looks so cold.
Wow! Your room looks amazing! That is always super exciting to get new furniture. I miss you guys!
Post a Comment