I feel like so much has happened in the last few months and just have not had enough time posting. In April this year we bought a 2009 Toyota Camry which we don't have pictures of. Also in April we went to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi because Landi knows how much I love tulips. It was gorgeous and we met some people who were Dutch so it was fun. At the end of May we were able to go to Washington for Jacobs farewell. We are so proud of Jacob and we know he will well. Landi is all for going to Mozambique to pick him up when it's time for him to come home because Landi also served his mission in Africa. We spent July 4th at Landi's brothers having a BBQ and swimming. We also recently foung out that Landi's brothers wife is going to have a baby so we will have a new nephew or neice (most likely a nephew with the way things are going). This last Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday we went to Rexburg so I can take some tests so that I can certify as a teacher. We also found out from some reliable sources that BYU-Idaho is getting rid of their international student program. Not completly but they are making it so they only help rich international students come to BYU-Idaho and get their educations and we were told that grants and what not are only being used for American Students. I thought about how grateful I was for the international student program when I was there because Landi would not be here and we would never have met and Landi would not be where is is now if it was not for them. And then I thought of Linda and Mario and how Mario would not have been here either. So it is kind of stupid how they are denying international students the oppurtunity to come here and get an education. Anyways we have also finished paying off our Mazda last month which is a huge relief. We now own our Mazda. Hooray!
No comments:
Post a Comment