Thursday, July 22, 2010

Fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada

A couple of weekends ago Landi and I decided to head down to Vegas for the weekend since I actually had a weekend off. We stayed at the Sahara which I kind of wish we didn't because it was really kind of run down but maybe next time we will stay somewhere else. We started driving down Friday afternoon at about 1:30. On the way down Landi was pulled over for going 90 in a 75 and got a 115 dollar ticket. We got to Vegas around 6 or 7. We checked in and headed for the casino to see what all the hype is about. We stayed there for about 1/2 an hour and started walking down the strip to find a place to eat because we had not eaten anything. We weren't that far from Circus Circus so we ate at their buffet. After that we played some of their carnival games and I won a neopet stuffed animal while Landi won nothing. Than we watched one of their circus performances which was really cool. After the show we went further down the strip and saw a bunch of people on the sidewalk outside Treasure Island. So we asked what was going on and people said there was ging to be a show and we stayed to watch. That show was also pretty amazing. After that show we walked a little further down the strip and than decided we were going to walk back to our hotel. The next day we spent a couple of hours out by the pool and by the time we decided to go back to our hotel room we looked like a couple of lobsters. But it was fun. I think people gave us funny looks becuase we walked really funny because of the sunburns. We decided to get some lunch and than explore more of the strip. We had to find the Planet Hollywood becuase we had tickets for a show called The Ultimate Variety Show. We finally found the hotel that the show was at and stood in line waiting for the show to start. The show was hilarous! I would totally go back to Vegas just to watch this show. It was clean and absolutly amaing. The host of this show has been on Leno before. After the show we went back to our room. The next day we headed home.

Outside the Bellagio

Ceasars Palace


Jack Sparrow by Treasure Island


Something made out of an Elephants Tusk if I remember right in Treasure Island


Same thing as above



Outside the SaharaOutside the Sahara


Outside the Sahara

The Stratasphere

No comments: