Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 2: a photo of something you ate today


So Landi and I fasted from 1:30 yesterday until 1:30 today because Landi lost his job again. Then this morning Landi and I went to the temple. We took Landi's parents since they have only been to the temple once (the Frankfurt, Germany temple) and I think that was to be sealed together but I am not positive. They knew why we had been fasting and part of why we had wanted to go to the temple. So when we had come out of the temple it was time to break our fast so Landi's parents bought and made us steaks and potatoes. Sometime in the near future Landi will be sealed to his parents which I am way excited to see!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks Yummy. Keep praying you guys will be fine! We are praying for you too.