Monday, January 24, 2011

Day one a photo of yourself and how your day went

Since I am at home and don't have Internet I am on my iPad where it tends to find free wifi in our apartment. I haven't figured out how to get a photo of me from our computer to the iPad nor have I figured out how to get a photo from Facebook to here on the blog while on the iPad. So I will add a photo later and since it only 9:30 in the morning I will write about my day from yesterday. So yesterday I got up at ten because I had to work until three in the morning and we have 2:00 church. We watched Legacy and after that we ate a small lunch of pizza rolls and tat or tots. We got ready for church and went. While at church we met the new bishop who seems kind of scatter brained but maybe it is because he is new to the calling and hasn't figured out how to handle it yet. I gave the prayer in relief society. Then we went home after church was over. We had spagetti for dinner while watching Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. It was a nice day.

No comments: