Another one of my best friends is my dad. He is pretty much awesome as well and probably the best person in the whole world. He would drop anything he is doing to help those who need him. The picture of my dad is from mine and Landi's wedding. It's my favorite picture of my dad and I.
Landi is probably the best best friend in the whole world. He has taught me so much about loving others and forgiving those who have hurt me. He is a great example but also a nerd. He's hilarous and can turn what is a bad day into the best day in the world. The picture of Landi is from Mesa Falls in Idaho. We went their to celebrate our 1 year anniversary.

3 comments:
What a great photo of you and your Dad! Very sweet.
you do have a wonderful Dad. I love the pictures! You are surrounded by great people.
Nothing I enjoyed more than being with my kids. It brings great joy into my life. It's even better whith your mom around.
Post a Comment