Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 5 a photo of yourself two years ago

I couldn't do just one picture from two years ago because I like all of these pictures! Two years ago Landi and I were in our last semesters at BYU-Idaho! Well I should say second to last semester. During 2009 Landi was supposed to graduate in July and I was supposed to graduate in December but we didn't want to go back to Rexburg twice for the same thing so we walked together in April instead. That winter semester was the hardest yet most rewarding semester I ever had. I learned so much from my professors and they are things that have stuck with me since.

I can't see the pictures because they are all in code on the iPad but I believe one is of Landi and I in front of an igloo. We were on a walk one day (our favorite pastime in Rexburg) and we walked by the football field on campus. As we walked by we found this igloo and it was the coolest igloo that I have ever seen.

Another photo is I believe of me and a snowman. That was actually from Christmas break. Christmas day of 2008 to be exact. Landi and I stayed in Rexburg that year. I remember it had not snowed at all during the fall semester. The day after the semester ended it snowed and it snowed non stop until the winter semester started (no joke). Since it had snowed so much during the from the time the semester ended until Christmas we decided to venture out and build a snowman. We had to climb through snow from university courtyard (our apartment complex) to the fields by university village in snow that came up to our chins. It was fun though.

I believe the other photos are just of me at graduation with Landi and some friends. What a fun semester.





No comments: