I am so excited for this weekend! Landi and I have been planning this vacation for like two or three months now! We leave Thursday night and come back Monday night. Some things we still have to do for the vacation are:
1)Laundry - so we have clean clothes to wear
2)Pack our suitcase
3)Go to Costco and get some snacks to put in the car
Things we plan on doing while we are there include:
1) Sea World
2) The San Diego Temple - It's Landi's favorite
3) Hunington Beach
4) Hollywood - as many times as I've been there I have never seen the Walk of Fame and I really want to see it!
I can't wait to go. I am excited but nervous. I hate road trips and after what happened to my Aunt Liz and cousin Tori this last weekend on their way up here to Utah it makes me nervous to drive to California. But you can't live in fear right?
No comments:
Post a Comment