I feel like so many things have happened or are about to happen. I am starting a new job as a substitute teacher. I had my interview last Tuesday on the 9th of August. Which really wasn't much of an interview. All I got to say is going to college for four years, having my degree, and being a certified teacher really paid off. They told me that they weren't going to even give me an interview because if that. So "sweet" I thought "deal no problem I get really nervous in interviews anyway the hard part is done and over with." All I have to do is change my license from Idaho to Utah but that is the easy part. I had my orientation today which went great and school starts on Monday. Although they have said that the first two weeks are pretty slow because that way the teachers can get their classrooms started and setup. I am really stoked yet nervous all at the same time. I have butterflies in my stomach.
I have also been working on a project for Landi. Our four year anniversary is coming up next Thursday on the 25th. We haven't decided what we are going to do yet. We were thinking of spending all day Saturday exploring Park City because we haven't been there before and spending the night there in a hotel. Back to this project I haven't taken a picture of it yet but I just finished it the other day. It was all Landi's idea to. He just doesn't know I am working on it. It is a really nice frame that I found at Hobby Lobby for $20 when it was normally $60. In the frame it has an American Flag and an Albanian Flag. In between the flags are four pictures going down the middle spelling out "DUKA". Than in the rest of the space around the flags are pictures of us that have been taken over the last four years. I could be biased but it looks really amazing. I will have to take a picture and post it.
Something else that I feel overwhelmed about is trying to be a substitute for another company as well but for the Jordan School District versus the Alpine and Provo School Districts. And I have been getting a lot of calls for jobs working in a preschool/daycare type thing. We will see what happens I guess.
1 comment:
Happy for u!!!!!!!
Post a Comment