Saturday, December 14, 2013

That time of year......

It's that time of year where I start thinking about goals and accomplishments that I want to set and do for the next year. I could never pick things that I really wanted to do and I never am good at completing goals I set for myself. Mostly because I become lazy and don't want to finish not because I can't finish. Last year I started writing in my journal a bucket/goal list of things that I would like to accomplish in my lifetime or at some time in my life. So I decided to write them in a list on here as well in hopes that I can push myself to accomplish something. Even if it is something small. As I was looking over my bucket/goal list the other day I decided I wanted to make three of them my goals for the next year to help better myself or someone else. Than I thought and thought and thought and I decided that I wanted to add a couple more and make it five goals for the year. For me that seems like a lot. But I consider myself a fairly organized person so I think that I can accomplish them all. The goals that I would like to accomplish this year off of my bucket/goal list are:

1) Build a food storage/emergency kit

2) Take a picture everyday for one year and blog about it

3) Read an General Conference talk everyday for three months and blog about it

4) Study the scriptures everyday for one year and write what I learn and my feelings about it in my journal

5) Do an act of service everyday for one year It will hopefully be five things that I can accomplish during 2014.

It will be fun and great and hopefully since I wrote them on here than I will be able to accomplish these goals. Now I just have to get myself organized to finish them.

No comments: