Day 5 of the 365 day photo challenge was to be of a street sign or a business sign. I figured it would be an easy picture as well since it was a Sunday photo challenge and there is a street sign a little ways down the street from our apartment. It would be a quick walk down the street, a snap of the button, and a quick walk back to the apartment. But than the snow started.
It started snowing from Saturday night and didn't stop until Monday morning. Literally. And we had the arctic vortex (I think that's what it is called) come lower than where it normally lies so the temperature on Sunday with the wind chill was -10 degrees. Without the wind chill it was 15 degrees. Who wants to be out in that weather. Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday didn't get much better. With the wind chill on Tuesday it was -35 degrees.
Not the friendliest of weather. So I took this picture today as we were sitting in the Toyota dealership waiting for our car to be done getting worked on. It fits what I was looking for and just took a little longer than I would have liked. But I guess we just learn to go with the flow.
No comments:
Post a Comment