Saturday, January 11, 2014

Day 4 Animal

Day four of the 365 day photo challenge was to be of an animal. That one was harder than I thought. It shouldn't have been surprising as to how hard it was going to be considering all the snow that we have gotten in the last week and a half of the new year. And I didn't want to be one of those creepy people taking pictures of people's animals as they are walking them outside.
 
 
So as Landi went to take care of something's at work on Thursday before taking me to work (since we have one car right now and he needed it for work. We left the Mazda in Utah at his brothers house. And yes I was almost a week behind on this day's photo challenge.) I was sitting in the car waiting for Landi since he wasn't going to be that long.
 
And that's when I saw the squirrel! I was so excited. Finally an animal that wasn't attached to a leash and being walked by it's owner! It was avoiding the snow by walking on the power lines, hurrying as fast as it could to wherever it was going. Thanks for coming out in the cold little squirrel.

No comments: