Day three of the 365 day photo challenge was to take a photo of trees with snow on them. This one wasn't exactly taken on the 3rd of January. We had gotten snow but there wasn't any left on the trees because the wind had blown it all off.
So I waited for the next opportunity to take the picture. Which was yesterday. It started snowing really late Saturday night and didn't stop snowing until early this morning. It snowed so much between Saturday night and Sunday morning that our bishopric decided to cancel 2nd and 3rd hour at the end of sacrament meeting so people could drive home safely before we got anymore snow accumulated on the ground. I think between late Saturday night and early this morning we got about 12 inches of snow. I'm not exactly sure (it's around that figure) but we got enough to get our car stuck in the snow.
So this was taken when we got home from sacrament meeting yesterday. I hate the snow with a passion but for some reason I like the way that it makes the trees look during the winter. It was kind of cool to look at.
No comments:
Post a Comment