Day 13 of the 365 day Photo Challenge I decided I wanted to do circles. I don't think that we realize all the things around us that are shaped like circles.
One of the things that I saw while I was at work was this clock that sits in our teachers lounge. I thought of this not only because it's a circle but because we had a clock like this in our house growing up that we used to make fun of. We all hated that clock! It was so annoying the way it would chirp like a bird every hour on the hour. We were so sad when it "accidentally" broke!
Another thing that I thought of was this toy that we have at the daycare. It's one of those toys that kids can climb through, under or over. It's something that all the kids enjoy and love to play on and one of the toys that is the most popular. The windows on the sides are all shaped like circles and the kids love to try and stick their faces through them. Or just try to through bark or snow through them. I love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment