Day 21 of the 365 day photo challenge was to take a picture of the pictures we have. After we moved to Michigan than I took all of the photos that we had in photo albums out. I than organized them into piles by trip and organized them in this box by what year the trips were.
I than stuck a index card between each pile with the name and dates of the trips on the index cards. I did this because the photo albums that we had were torn and ripped and just plain falling apart. So now they are organized here waiting for homes in new photo albums. Whenever that eventually will be.
I kind of like it this way because they are easy to go through and than when I use them for scrapbook pages I don't worry about leaving an empty space in a photo album. My only worry is that they will get all mixed up like they were before in the photo albums. I'm pretty sure that we had wedding pictures mixed with pictures from when I was in high school in one photo album. It was ridiculous.
No comments:
Post a Comment