I have so many posts to get caught up on here for my 365 day photo challenge. I've taken the pictures I just need to post them.
Day 22 of the photo challenge was to take a picture of me being pregnant. It was actually going to be something else (I don't remember what) but my mom kept on asking for a picture of how I looked pregnant. So this is it.
I know that I have probably said this like a million times but I am so grateful for how this pregnancy has turned out. I haven't really had any morning sickness. I can count on one hand how many times I have thrown up (which is five). I haven't really experienced the physical pain such as back aches and what not until last week. I've been able to keep working which is nice since I probably won't work after Nathan is born.
It's been a pretty good experience and I can't wait to meet the little guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment