Saturday, March 8, 2014

Glass with Pens and Pencils

Day 28 of my photo challenge was to take a picture of my pens and pencils.
 
This vase was used for flowers for my brother Matthew's wedding from a couple of years ago. We took one of the flower center pieces home because they were so beautiful. When the flowers died we threw them out and kept the vase. We washed it and put some shells in it from our trip to California and also kept it on our coffee table.
 
 
When we moved here to Michigan we put the other vase of shells on our coffee table and the rest of the shells from our trip and from this vase in a fish bowl that was used at our wedding and placed that on our dresser in our bedroom.
 
One of the things that I love to do most is to write. It was one of my favorite subjects in school. During college I would write everything out on paper and than I would go through the paper highlighting, scratching out and adding more to the paper. Than I would type it up on the computer and print it out to hand in.
 
I have a huge pen collection and Landi always makes fun of me for it. I also write in a journal. I keep my journal on me all the time. I will write in it all the time. Even if it's not a actual journal entry. I also use it for keeping notes if I need to remember something or put a quote in or even to write thoughts down when watching General Conference or a to do list. I love to write and I could do it all day!

No comments: