Day 29 of my photo challenge was to take a picture of Nathan's teddy bear.
When I quit my job at Wendy's in Utah to move to Michigan at the end of July last year than I was given this teddy bear by a co-worker and Landi and I were the only ones that knew we were going to have a baby. So we kept the bear to give to the baby whether we were going to have a boy or a girl. And we really liked it. It's adorable.
It was also really hard not to tell our families that we were going to have a baby. At the end of July we were only about 3 or 4 weeks pregnant and both families asked us when we were going to start a family.
My family had got together at Cherry Hill in Kaysville, Utah for a family reunion and it was the first time that we had my parents, siblings, siblings spouses, and our one nephew all together in like 10 or so years. Every time we got together someone was always missing. So it was hard not to tell them since EVERYONE was there.
It was the same thing with his family.
So now this bear is part of the family and belongs to Nathan. I guess you can say that it was Nathan's first present!
No comments:
Post a Comment