Saturday, July 19, 2008

Eye Doctors and Legacy

I know I haven't been putting pictures up with my posts but our internet hasn't been working in our apartment so I will have to put them up later. Anyways this last sunday then Landi and I happened to be reading before we went to bed when he noticed a big red spot on my eye! He asked me what happened to my eye and I jumped up to take a look at it because you don't like to here what happened to your eye since they are so senstive. I looked in the mirror and I didn't see anything so I was like "what are you talking about?" he lifted up my eyelid and took a picture of it to show me and so I went to the eye doctor to have it looked at since I wanted to check my eyes out anyway and he said that I had a hemorrhage or something (I can't remember the right word for it) in my eye and that I just need to let it heal itself. Then today since I finally had a day off since I work two jobs Landi and I went to the Legacy Flight Museum here in Rexburg since Landi loves planes and we had free admission tickets that we got from the fourth of July parade. It was so funny to see Landi's face because he was acting just like a little kid! My dad and Jacob I think would love to go there sometime! And Landi finally got a haircut!!! HOORAY!!!!

4 comments:

Linda A. said...

That is never good when you hurt your eye! I hope it's all better. Say Hi to Rexburg for us!

Bob and Karen Lutz said...

Hi Jamie and Landi,

I miss you guys! It's fun reading about you on your blog.

The VanderHoevens said...

Josh is excited to have you guys come out here!

Sirrine said...

I have a one of those on my eye... it's called a pinguecula. I've had it since I was little... it fades to a brown spot or stays red, FOREVER. No big deal.