Today my social studies group started our project. We are going on a culture cruise and our first stop was Ecudaor where we made Tres Leche and learned how to say the spanish alphabet, 1-10 in Spanish, and how to say the colors in Spanish as well. Wednesday we will learn about the major religion in Japan as well as Japanese art and next Monday we will learn about Madagascars landforms as well as the different Holidays in Madagascar. Here are some pictures to show you what our culture cruise looks like.
These are our name tags (If you can't tell I am from Holland and another girl is from Albania becuase I needed to represent both countries some how. We also have someone "from" Egypt, Malaysia, Ireland and Bhutan)
Our sign for where we are going for the day
I know it's a little dark I forgot the flash but the sign says "welcome to the culture cruise" and there are palm trees with a sun.
We put everyone in "rooms" so we as a crew "shared a room"
We were making Tres Leche Cake. It was so good and I don't even like milk!
3 comments:
haha...were you the drink mixer? that's so cool
that is mario's favorite cake! looks like fun!
Horay for Ecuador!
Post a Comment